Sharing Your Research with Community Members
Sharing Your Research with Community Memberes
Host: Society of Behavioral Medicine
Guests: Jhmira Alexander, MPA; Larisa Caicedo; Jesús Del Toro; Colleen Everett; Candace Henley, CPN; Simon Davies; Hilary Gan; and Shehara Waas
Date: October 21, 2022, 1:00 pm ET
- When in the research process should scientists engage with community members?
- What are some particularly good examples of communicating research that you've seen?
- What are some best practices for communicating research to diverse audiences?
- Are there any myths or misconceptions about communicating research that you'd like to bust?
- What is your #1 take-home message for scientists who want to effectively communicate their research to community members?
Copy Embed Code