Juggling Your Professional Life During COVID-19
Host: Society for Behavioral Medicine
Guests: Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, PhD, APRN-CNP; Dr. Trishnee Bhurosy, PhD, Aita Coker, Dr. Rob Knoerl, PhD, RN, Dr. Crystal Lumpkins, PhD, Dr. Sharon Manne, PhD, Dr. Jaclyn Maher, PhD, Dr. Mike Stanton, PhD
Date: May 6, 2020, 7:00 pm ET
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected you professionally?
- In what ways has the pandemic contributed to professional disparities? Are some groups more/less affected than others?
- How are people managing their many different professional (and personal) responsibilities?
- What has been your experience with expectations regarding productivity right now? If expectations are unrealistic, how can we manage them?
- How can trainees best navigate a job market impacted by COVID-19?
- As some states are reopening, what can we do to adjust to back to our "normal" work environment