Memorial Medical Group, in conjunction with Memorial Health System, Memorial Children's Hospital of South Bend, Indiana and The University of Notre Dame is seeking a BE/BC Developmental Pediatrician to step into an established program that includes clinical practice, research, and academic involvement.S
- Active clinical practice based at Memorial's Regional Center for Children's Services, complete with an experienced nursing staff and The Developmental Progress Clinic that provides comprehensive developmental evaluation for diagnosed or at-risk children.
- Join a growing health system that is currently undergoing a $90 million surgical expansion with Memorial Children's Hospital's freestanding facility slated to break ground in 2010.
- The ability to serve in an academic role with the world-renowned staff at The University of Notre Dame.
- Position offers excellent benefits, including malpractice and tail insurance, as well as an extremely attractive compensation package!
- South Bend is a vibrant college community of 170,000 residents and is home to not only The University of Notre Dame, but also several other four- and two-year schools. It is an exceptional location for those who enjoy the amenities of Chicago, which is only 90 minutes away, while appreciating the values and cost of living found in moderate-sized Midwestern university towns.
To inquire, contact: Pam Buckalew, (800) 528-8286, extension 4102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Not J-1 eligible.