Call for Awards
2015 SBM Achievement Awards
Nominators must be SBM members in good standing. Self-nominations are allowed. Visit www.sbm.org/membership to join SBM or renew your membership.
Award recipients will be presented with their respective awards during the 2015 SBM Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions, being held April 22-25 in San Antonio, TX. Award recipients will be notified of the date and time of the awards ceremony.
The deadline for submitting awards applications and supporting materials is 11:59 p.m. EST on November 14, 2014. Only applications submitted via the SBM website by the deadline will be considered for 2015 awards. All award recipients will be notified via email by February 13, 2015.
View award requirements and apply online by clicking the appropriate award link below:
- Distinguished Scientist Award ($1,000)
- Alere Research to Practice Award ($1,000)
- The Jessie Gruman Award for Health Engagement ($1,000)
- Early Career Investigator Award ($1,000)
- Outstanding Dissertation Award ($500)
- Distinguished Student Awards (awards, at minimum, in the amount of $500 each)
- Distinguished Research Mentor Award and Distinguished Clinical Mentor Award
- Excellence in Behavioral Medicine Training Program Award
For questions regarding the 2015 achievement awards application process, please contact:
Society of Behavioral Medicine
555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3823
Phone: (414) 918-3156
FAX: (414) 276-3349